Counter-Strike Deathmatch is an AMX Mod X plugin set that adds deathmatch style gameplay to Counter-Strike 1.6.
- Randomized, preset spawning (you can add new spawn points)
- Spawn protection (configurable by time and player rendering)
- Interactive spawn editor
- Support for giving bots random weapons
- Configurable weapon menus
- Blocking of round restarts
- Deletion of old weapons (saves FPS!)
- Weapons can be blocked
- Grenades/armor are configurable
- Team Deathmatch as well as FFA (Free-for-all Deathmatch)
- “Item” mode similar to HLDM maps
- Free and open source!
- Large pieces are optimized in C++
Requirements : AMX Mod X 1.8.0+ (See Installing Amx Mod X)
Installing CSDM (Counter Strike Death Match):
- Download CSDM 2.1.2 from Here( [download id=”6″])
Note: Above setup may not work on non-steam or old setups .Download patched version here [download id=”7″]
- Extract the file anywhere on your computer to get following folders.
- Now copy the ‘addons’ folder and merge it with ‘HLDS/cstrike/addons’ folder (Donot Replace the existing ‘addons’ folder , If you cannot merge the folders then copy the contents of each sub-folder and paste in respective sub-folders)
- Requires engine , cstrike modules . Enable them by editing HLDS\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\modules.ini (Make sure that there is no semi-colon in front of engine_amxx and cstrike_amxx, Check HLDS\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\modules for names eg. cstrike_amxx.dll )
- Open HLDS\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins-csdm.ini file and enable/disable the plugins you want.
- Configure CSDM by editing HLDS\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\csdm.cfg
- Restart the Server if started.
- If installation is successful you will see csdm menu on connecting. Type amx_plugins in console to see if csdm plugins are running.